Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

My first attempt at sewing!!!!

Oh my gosh! I just sewed on my first card!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! If you saw an earlier post, I said it was my goal to sew on a card before the end of May. Well, I've done it a lot sooner, and I must say, I love it!!!! I think I will find it hard NOT to sew on my cards now, I'm totally addicted! In saying that though, my first attempt was VERY wonky! But considering I have no sewing experience, it's not too bad. I can only get better right? It makes me even more in awe of all those talented ladies out there who sew perfectly on their cards!

Stamps: All Year Cheer II (Stampin Up - retired)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Whisper White, Barely Blush (Stampin Up)
Papers: Be Happy (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: ZVA Pearls, Buttons (bag o buttons), Prima flowers, Doilie (my stash), Tim Holtz edge distressor, Spellbinders heart and scallop heart diessewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment