Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

On Mother's Day


Oh boy this sketch was a challenge! It's Viva La verve May Week 2. I really struggled with this one! I'm sorry the phot is so dark, I hope you can all see it okay still! The flower image is from the Cherry Blossoms stamp set from Flourishes. I made the flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch from Stampin Up. I punched 4 of the largest blossoms out, scrunched them, opened them flat again and joined them with a brad, then scrunched each layer individually to the middle and pulled them out slightly. I had another go at sewing again, and I'm realising that I need ALOT of practice!!

Stamps: Cherry Blossoms (Flourishes), Blooming With Love (Stampin Up)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White
Papers: Dolled Up (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Lace (Spotlight), Stampin Up Boho Blossoms and oval punches, Ranger liquid pearls, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment