Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Glad To Be Back!



Oh my gosh, it's been almost 6 weeks since my last entry! I've actually been quite ill, so I apologise to my blog friends for being absent for so long. I wasn't able to make cards for so long, but I am back on track now, and so excited I have some new Verve stamps on their way to me soon too! For now though, I have a couple of cards I made over the last few days to get me back into blog mode! This is the first one I made, and I just wanted something simple and happy. My sewing machine was also neglected during my 6 weeks "off," so I was keen to give that a go again! The grass is hand cut, and I just tore the tree from some My Minds Eye paper. So cute!

Stamps: Wordy Birds (Verve
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Paper: On The Bright Side Two (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Cloud border die (The Cat's Pjamas), Sewing machine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment