Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Bakers Dozen Pinterest Studio Challenge

 

 
I'm relatively new to pinterest, but I have to say I'm a a little obsessed. I love just browsing and adding things to my 23 Boards! Despite all the boards I've created for other stuff, I will have one of my own cards up and running soon and will pass on the details :) In the meantime, I had fun looking at the Taylored Expressions boards. So I decided I'd enter the Bakers Dozen Pinterest Studio Challenge. You can find the details for it HERE. I chose THIS picture for the inspiration for my card. I loved the colour combo, and stitched writing. I embossed the Kraft base with the Charles Cuttlebug embossing folder, and sponged across it with white ink. I Cut out a Taylored Expressions Pinking Circle in white cardstock and sewed two rough circles around it. I coloured the cupcake with Copics and added some dazzling diamonds.

Stamps: Build a Treat, Easter Doodles (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White craft ink (Stampin Up), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Pool Party, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Flair (My Mind's Eye - Cut and Paste)
Accessories: My Mind's Eye Button, Stampin Up white thread, Spotlight lace, TE Pinking Circle stacklets die, sewing machine, Crumb Cake marker

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Scrumptious looking card Michelle!! Love the sweet cupcake and Fab BG you created too! so glad you could join in the fun at Taylored Expressions! I'm sure you already have made sure to follow us on pinterest too and re-pinned something as well.. 8-) Please let us know if your Pinterest ID is different than your name! Thanks so much!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete