Image Map

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Graphic Greetings - Birthday

 
 
I have another card for you today featuring a Taylored Expressions stamp set - Graphic Greetings Birthday. I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of this but I have to say I'm obsessed with it! And I'll be ordering more in the Graphic Greetings range too! I can't wait to use the Christmas one this year! I used My Minds Eye papers from their Indie Chic Ginger range, they match perfectly with grey cardstock which I'm really loving at the moment. I also stamped the Graphic Greetings stamp in grey ink and distressed the edges of the white cardstock.

Stamps: Graphic Greetings Birthday (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: Indie Chic Ginger (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Prima flower, Stampin Up button, We R Memory Keepers twine, Teresa Collins enamel dots, Tim Holtz Edge Distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment