Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Taylored Expressions Birthday Sketch Challenge

 
So I've completely fallen in love with Taylored Expressions! I have ordered some stamps and I'm ready to make a heap of cards with them :) And I must say, they arrived so quickly too! I'm in Austalia and some overseas orders take forever! But they were shipped on the same day I ordered them, and arrived in about a week! I highly recommend ordering from them! I've already made a couple of cards but you'll have to wait to see those because they're for magazine subbmission, but here's one I made using the Taylored Expressions Birthday Sketch Challenge

 
 
  



I turned the sketch on it's side because it wasn't quite working the original way. And I decided to make it a square card. I'm a layers kinda girl so I added a few extras, including a floral strip of paper over the pink chevron piece (which wasn't in the sketc). Other than that it's pretty close to the original. I used the new Chalkboard Elements stamp set. There are so many different styles you can do with this set! The flower is an old Prima flower that I ripped out the centre of and added a Kaisercraft crystal. The papers are My Mind's Eye.
 
Stamps: Chalkboard Elements (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Basic Grey (Stampin Up), Old paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: Honey (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flower, Stampin up buttons, thread & scallop edge punch, Kaisercraft crystal, We are Memory Keepers corner rounder 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment