Image Map

Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Little Birthday Wish

 
 
Hi Everyone, I hope you're having a great weekend so far! I'm trying to use a few of my older paper pads, to clear the way for some new ones :) :) For this card I used Country Boutique by Fancy Pants. The neutral tones are so versatile. I've previously made a Valentines Day card and a Sympathy card with these papers. But I was keen to use the new LJD Birthday Greetings stamp set from My Favourite Things. I'm always looking for larger birthday sentiments and this stamp set is great! I rounded the corners of some white cardstock for the sentiment, and shaded the edges with Old Paper ink.

Stamps: LJD Birthday Greetings (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Country Boutique (Fancy pants)
Accessories: Hemptique twine, Prima flower, Spotlight button, sewing machine, Tim Holtz edge distressor


No comments:

Post a Comment