Image Map

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday Boy

Friends of mine have a 10 year old son, who I make birthday cards for every year. I don't have a lot of pre-teen birthday stamps for boys, and I think he's outgrown the monkeys, dinosaurs and other creatures I usually put on his cards, so I think I'll give him this one this year. I'm hoping it looks more mature??? My husband did make a keen observation though - he thinks the balloon colour is too close to his hair colour. After looking at the photograph I agree, but I hope it still looks okay?

Stamps: Balloon Trevor (C.C Designs)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso (Stampin Up), Copics
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Papers: Neutrals Paper Stack (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Spellbinders scallop rectangles and circles, Stampin up oval punches, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment