Image Map

Monday, February 27, 2012

Viva La Verve February Week 4

Last month I really struggled with the CAS (Clean and Simple) card in the Viva La Verve week 4 challenge. So this month, I tried to stick to my style and keep to the sketch as best as I could. Here's the sketch:
And here's what I did:
I think it's pretty close don't you think? I hope so! I cut out the clouds myself (really need the MFT clouds die!), and faux stitched around the edges of the card using paper piercing and a black marker. The banner triangles are the smalles diamonds from the Spellbinders diamond die set.

Stamps: Wonderful Day (Penny Black), Small Phrases (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Black Marker (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Paper: Sunshine (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Floss (My Minds Eye), Buttons (own stash), paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment