Image Map

Monday, February 27, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks


Always Artichoke (Stampin Up), is one of my favourite colours to work with. You will see it in a lot of my cards! It goes well with so many other colours! I'm also still trying to use up alot of my old papers and thought the Wisteria collection from Basic Grey (so old!), would be the perfect match! And yes, another one of those butterflies - it's my last one! I coloured several when I didn't know what colour to do for a previous card. Didn't want them to go to waste!

Stamps: Year in Flowers 3 (Flourishes), Celebration of Thanks (Verve), Butterflies and Blossoms (Flourishes)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Always Artichoke (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Wisteria (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Doilie (own stash), Ribbon (Celebrate), Ranger Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment