Image Map

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vintage Friend

Hi there! This sketch is for Viva La Verve February Week 2. I wanted to do a vintage style, shabby chic card this week, which I don't do often, but do enjoy. I just look at other blogs and admire their shabby style and can never seem to get my cards to look any good compared to theirs! Nevertheless, I am pretty happy with this one! The dress is from a store in Brisbane, Australia (Photo Continental). I thought they'd be a good size for a card. Sorry, but the papers are old again, although I'm sure you could still find them in some stores. It's Capella by Basic Grey!

Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My favourite Things)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up), Old Paper (Tim Holtz), Chocolate Chip marker - for spritzing (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Papers: Capella (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Prima Rose, Dress (Photo Continental), Stampin Up twine, buttons (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment