Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Plum Birthday

The colour on this card, Pale Plum, is a retired Stampin Up colour. And just like Sage Shadow, I never really liked it or used it much when it was available, but I love it now! It matches the copic markers I used perfectly! I'm not usually a fan of making cards with panels on them, but after the Viva La Verve Week 1 challenge this February, which had three panels on it, I decided to give it another go with this one! I love how it turned out! Thanks for looking :)

Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful (Stampin Up - retired), Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Always artichoke, Pale Plum (retired) and Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: N/A
Accessories: Ribbon (Celebrate), Stampin Up button and twine, Spellbinders square, Stampin Up oval punches, Ranger liquid pearls

1 comment:

  1. Hello: I just found your blog through SCS and I just wanted to let you know this card is absolutely gorgeous. I have this amazing stamp set and I'm glad I do because sadly, it's discontinued. Your colouring skills are over the top, I absolutely love how you framed this beautiful vase and flowers with that die, that fortunately, I also own. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete