Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

To The Moon And Back


I had every intention of creating a baby card when I got out my "To The Moon" stamp set from Verve. But as I sat there trying to come up with a plan, I thought about these little robot stamps I had tucked away and thought the one with the heart on it would be so cute together with the "I Love You To The Moon and Back" saying. I stamped both on Kraft cardstock and lightly coloured the edges of the robot in with a blender pen and Soft Suede ink pad. I stamped the robot on the pink paper as well and just cut out it's heart to add to the main robot. The sketch is for Viva La Verve May Week 1.
Stamps: Robot Trio (Hero Arts), To The Moon (Verve)Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Frayed Burlap (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede (Stampin Up), Frayed Burlap (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Kraft, Soft Suede (Stampin Up)
Papers: Blush (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up ribbon, button and twine, ZVA pearls, Stampin up heart punch

No comments:

Post a Comment