Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday Greetings

I'm getting a bit low on stamps to use :( I seriously need to buy a heap more! I've just been making so many cards, and I don't like to use the same ones too often! This stamp from the Penny Black set "Wonderful Day" is big, and I've always avoided it for that reason. But I had a few ovals pre-cut and saw it fit perfectly, so I had a go! It's an unusual colour combination - Baja, yellow and burgundy, but I think it works ok?? But oh how I wish I could machine stitch. My faux stitching is pitiful! Lol!

Stamps: Wonderful Day (Penny Black), Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Unknown Stampin Up (same as the mother's day card in a previous post. They're textured, and a couple of years old?)
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy ribbon (Stampin Up), Stampin up oval punch, Spellbinders oval and scallop oval, corner rounder, button (Spotlight - store)

No comments:

Post a Comment