Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Thoughts

This has to one of my favourite cards I've made. I just love that teal colour and hedgehog image! I never put that Aim High stamp set away from the last card, and I thought the sentiment would be perfect for this card. It's for a friend who's expecting having a baby boy next week, and I just wanted to let her know that I'm thinking of her and sending her happy thoughts.

Stamps: Aim High (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Surprise surprise! My Minds Eye! Lol! (Breeze) 
Accessories: Ellen hutson doilie, Prima flower, Stampin Up watercolour crayon and belnder pen, Martha Stewart border and butterfly punches, ranger liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment