Image Map

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Masculine birthday

Oh boy do I struggle with masculine cards! I am commited to making more of them because I'm sure the more I make the better I'll get. It's so hard when I love flowers, butterflies and lace so much!!! Anyway, the sketch is for Viva La Verve April Week 2. I turned the sketch sideways and used buttons instead of a bow. The papers are Echo Park. They have a lot of boyish colours and styles in their This and That collections so I bought them hoping to improve my masculine cardmaking skills! Lol!

Stamps: Big Wish, Dad's day (both Verve)
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Papers: This & That (Echo Park)
Accessories: Stampin up twine, Spellbinders scallop circle, Stampin up white eyelet, Tim Holtz edge distressor, buttons (my stash) 

No comments:

Post a Comment