Image Map

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Mind's Eye Hexagon Challenge

My Mind's Eye is by far my favourite paper company. No matter how many paper collections I buy, I always seem to go back to them when I make my cards. I love every collection they bring out! Their April challenge is to use hexagons on your card, layout or altered item. All the details are HERE if you want to check it out. On my card, I used papers from the Dolled Up and Be Happy collections. The little hexagons are so adorable! The sketch is for Viva La Verve April Week 3.

Stamps: Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Dolled Up, Be Happy (both My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Doilie (my stash), White button (bag o buttons), We are Memory Keepers white twine, Kaisercraft flower, Tim Holtz edge distressor, White gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment