Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday


I had this image already coloured and sitting in my scrap pile waiting to be used, and thought the colours would match perfectly to the soft shades of this paper. I lightly painted the blue flower with white paint to soften the colour of it, as it was quite bright. I have a lot of little flowers that are either bright or have a little too much glitter, so I think painting them is going to be my new favourite thing! I just used a water based, non toxic acrylic paint.

Stamps: Year in Flowers 3 (Flourishes), Small Phrases (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Charlotte's Dream (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Prima flowers,  Buttons (Bag O Buttons), Lace (Fantasia Scrapbooking), Stampin Up twine, Doilie (my stash), Stampin up scallop border punch, Kaisecraft white paint, Ranger liquid pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment