Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas To You!


While on my holiday a couple of weeks ago, I just happened to stumble accross a craft fair :) I took my 2 and 1/2 year old to the beach in the morning so he would be too tired to walk around the fair, so I popped him in the pram and he slept the entire time I was there! That meant for some serious shopping :)
I bought some chipboard reindeers from a stall by Scrapmatts. I had the intention of using it on a scrapbook page, but couldn't resist putting it on one of my Christmas cards. This sketch was perfect for it! 



I sponged the chipboard with Old Paper ink, to make it a bit darker and "golden." The ribbon on the card was tied around a 6 x 6 paper pad I bought from the fair, so I'm unsure of it's brand. Stampin Up perhaps? Needless to say, I kept it and it's getting used :) The papers are from one of my favourite Christmas collections this year - Christmas Day, by Carta Bella.

Stamps: Stampin Up (unknown set)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Christmas day (Carta Bella)
Accessories: Ribbon (unknown), Spellbinders oval and scallop oval, Stampin Up oval punch, Bag O buttons buttons, Ranger liquid pearls, sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff prior to and you are just extremely
    wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired right here, really like what you are saying and the best way by which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

    Stop by my web site ... Cutting The Cost Of Wedding Flowers
    My web site :: Magicapvp.com

    ReplyDelete