Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Merry and Bright - Viva La Verve Week 2

I'm running a bit behind on my Viva La Verve sketches this month, luckily it's a 5 weeker! And I've sat and stared at this sketch for ages couldn't come up with an idea. But I have challenged myself to complete every sketch making a Christmas card until all my Christmas cards are done. I'm making multiples of anything I have the products to replicate! So I turned the sketch sideways, and used 3 Christmas baubles I cut out of some old Fancy Pants paper as the 3 embellishments. I used dazzling diamonds around the sentiment.

Stamps: Sweets of the Season (Flourishes)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Paper: Christmas Magic (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: Spotlight lace, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds, Bag of buttons buttons, DMC cotton perle, sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love how you turned the sketch on its side and added the lace. The sparkle around the sentiment looks great too!

    ReplyDelete