Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wish

Here is another set of cards I made, inspired by an earlier card (the middle one - scroll down to see that post). I just love these papers from Fancy Pant's The Good Life collection. After seeing them, I must admit, that I felt like giving scrapbooking a try again! I thought the colours would be perfect for a page on my son! While I procrastinate about that, I made these two cards to match that bike one. Here's a close up.


I think the one on the right would be a great neutral birthday card, for a boy or girl! A good one to keep in my stash :) I used copic markers to colour the bunnies, very lightly, including the cakes. I thought the papers were quite bold so didn't want to colour too bright!

Stamps: A Girl and Her Cake, Forget About The Cake, Wheel Love, Birthday Bunny (The Cat's Pjamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: The Good Life (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: Button flowers die, Cloud border die (The Cat's Pjamas), Mini Pennant die, jumbo scallop die (My Favourite Things), Stampin Up heart punch, Spellbinders circle, scallop circle, oval, scallop oval, scallop square, Bag of Buttons buttons, Stampin Up scallop edge punch, We are Memory Keeperws floss, sewing machine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment