Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Merry Christmas

I love this Christmas trees stamp from Verve, which I only ordered earlier this year, so I'm super excited I'm finally getting to use it! This is the first card I'm making with it, but I know I'm not going to be able to resist doing more. I have so many ideas! The ones on this card are sponged with Forest Moss ink, then Always Artichoke ink on the tips. I used dazzling diamonds on each zig zag level. This sketch is for Vival La Verve Week 4, and I promise that the dotted paper is in two separate pieces, like in the sketch, I just happened to put the circle over the top.

Stamps: Merry Christmas (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke (Stampin Up), Forest Moss (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Paper: Home For Christmas (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, MFT double scallop border, Spotlight buttons, sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. What a very pretty Christmas card! I love how you only lightly colored the trees. The double scallop border and buttons are a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete