Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday - Viva La Verve

It's October 6th, and that's WORLD CARDMAKING DAY! Yay! I'm so happy to be involved in this wonderful world of papercrafting. It's a great place to be :)
Now, you wouldn't think that looking at the first sketch of the month for Viva La Verve October, that it would be all that difficult, but I really struggled with what to do with the long rectangle in the middle of the circle. Everything I did just looked weird! Finally, I came up with the idea to hide it as much as possible! Lol! I used papers from Echo Park's Sweet Day collection. The two banners are actually hand cut from one of those papers!

Stamps: Party Time, Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Sweet Day (Echo Park)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle, scallop circle and banner dies, Bag O Buttons buttons, Spotlight lace, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment