Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Enjoy Your Day

Hi! It's been a while since I've been able to blog, as I've been on a holiday to visit my gran for her 92nd birthday! She is doing well, still living by herself, and I love seeing her! While I was there, I visited a couple of the local craft stores, and went a little nuts buying up a whole heap of new products! Especially 6 x 6 pads! So I have a so many new papers to show you! Onto this card though! I made it before I left for my holiday, but am only just getting around to uploading it now. And just in time too! It's for Verve's World Card Making Day Challenge, which closes tomorrow! I used a stamp from the Big Wish stamp set. Papers are from My Mind's Eye. The inspiration for the card came from a card I made a while ago, and I ended up making a third card to make it a set of 3! (See photo's below).  

Stamps: Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: Honey (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up button, Bag O Buttons buttons, Prima flower, Spotlight lace, We are Memory Keepers floss, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, sewing machine



No comments:

Post a Comment