Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Viva La Verve - Week 5

I'm a bit out of order, but this is my take on the Viva La Verve Week 5 sketch. I've come to the conclusion that I can't do clean and simple, this card is about as simple as I could make it! I used papers from Fancy Pants' Home For Christmas collection. The stamp is Penny Black from 2010 - and I just happen to be using it for the first time! I coloured it in with copic markers. I used a hint of dazzling diamonds on the owls hat, and sponged around the sentiment tag with old paper ink.

Stamps: Wise Wishes (Penny Black)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Home For Christmas (Fancy Pants)
Accessories: Spotlight lace, Spellbinders label die, Bag of Buttons buttons, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment