Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Wishes


I made cupcakes today - for no reason at all :) Just felt like a cupcake kind of a day! And so I decided to make a cupcake card with similar colours to the ones I made. Inspiration truly is everywhere!! The pretty papers are from My Mind's Eye's Tangerine collection. I coloured the image with copic markers, although it's on regular cardstock so the blending is not the best! The lace I used on this card is from a local store here in Australia (Spotlight), and I use it on so many of my cards - I'm a little obsessed with it at the moment. I must buy more!!!

Stamps: Cupcakes (Hero Arts)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Tangerine (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Foof-a-la buttons, Stampin Up taffeta ribbon, Spotlight lace, dimensionals, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment