Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

Viva La Verve September Week 1!

I'm super excited to be making cards for Viva La Verve again! After missing the last two months, I'll have them in nice and quick this month! I love sketches with circles on them, because they give me the opportunity to use a doily! And although you can't see much of this one, I couldn't resist adding it! The papers are from Echo Park For The Record 2, Tailored. The image is from the Flourishes set, Zinnia's, and is coloured with copic markers. I sponged the edges of that with Old Paper ink, as well as, very lightly, the edges of the two small circles with the script writing. 

Stamps: Wordy Birds (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: For The Record 2, Tailored (Echo Park)
Accessories: We Are Memory Keepers floss, Bag of Buttons buttons, doily (packaging direct), Spotlight lace, Spellbinders circles, dimensionals, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment