Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday To You

Hi! And happy Monday! It's my birthday today, and one gift I've been given from my husband, is a few hours of "me time," which I chose to use to make cards! Of Course! I started with the Viva La Verve CAS sketch for September, and I have to say, it's probably the toughest sketch I've had to do! I really struggled with it. I had to change a few things in it, but finally came up with this card. I used lots of new Verve too :) It's a bit dark in the photo, but the flower and scallop border are actually brown. 

Stamps: Birthday To You, Borderline, Thatched Banner (Verve)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up), Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Papers: Dilly Dally (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima Flower, Stampin Up scallop border punch, We are Memory Keepers floss, Spellbinders circle 

No comments:

Post a Comment