Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday - Mojo Monday 257

I'm so excited to be able to finally use some of my new papers! I love love looooove My Mind's Eye, and I used papers from two of their new collections here - Lavender and Honey. I'm also excited to have a card ready for the Mojo Monday contest! And I love this weeks sketch - lots of layers and with the potential to make it really girly. I used probably my favourite colour combo - pink, kraft and white, and lots of accessories :) I coloured the cake in with copic markers for the flower, and crumb cake ink with a blender pen for the actual cake. I sponged most of the edges with Frayed Burlap ink.

Stamps: Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up), Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Lavender, and Honey (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: MFT doily die, Spellbinders circle, Kaisercraft flower, red Kaisercraft blossom, Stampin Up Crumb Cake button, Spotlight white button, Stampin Up linen thread, Ranger liquid pearls, Spotlight lace, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment