Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I'm not great with my camera.....yet. I'm still learning, and I think it shows in this photo! It's a little bit dark. Sorry! Hope you can look past that and see the second card I made with my birthday free time :) I used papers from My Mind's Eye Lavender collection. More new Verve here too - the Pennant Trim die is so adorable, and I'm going to get a good use out of it! Saves me cutting out my little banners now!

Stamps: Forget About The Cake (The Cat's pajamas), Borderline, Joyful Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Lavender (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Verve Pennant Trim die, Kaisercraft pearls, Packaging Direct doilie, Sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment