Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fabulous Birthday - Mojo 258

 Hi there! Today's card is for Verve's Mojo Monday 258. I had these papers out on my desk and originally planned them for something else, but decided to use them for this sketch. I had to add the square panel behind the circle because the blue strips clashed too much with the yellow backgroud, but after a bit of sewing and distressing, I think it turned out well. The gorgeous flower is a VERY old Prima flower, which I lightly sponged with Old Paper ink. The circle is also sponged with that ink.

Stamps: Birthday Surprise (Verve)
Ink: Night Of Navy (Stampin Up), Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Bluebell (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Bag O Buttons buttons, Prima Flower, Stampin Up linene thread, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Spotlight lace, Tim Holtz edge distressor, sewing machine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment