Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

Viva La Verve Week 2

Oh boy this sketch stumped me! (Viva La Verve Sep Wk 2) I just couldn't come up with anything I was happy with! But as I rumaged through my flowers, I saw a packet of old grey prima flowers that I hadn't opened. So I found some papers to match and here it is! I've been sewing a lot on my cards lately so I wanted to give that a miss on that one - which was very hard I might add! So as a replacement, I added some lace to the floral panels which I think looks adorable! The flower had some glitter on it which I didn't like, so i roughly painted it with white acrylic paint. 

Stamps: Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Cardstoock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: Honey (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flower, We are Memory Keepers grey floss, Spotlight lace, Kaisercraft white acrylic paint
   

No comments:

Post a Comment